Location: Central Office, Chorley (with travel to sites e.g. Lancaster, Preston, Leeds)
Hours: Full time (37.5)
Responsible to: Managing Director
Accountable to: Business Development Consultant
Liaises with: Marketing Agency, Digital Agency, Senior Clinical Team Members; Deputy Manager, Multidisciplinary Team Members, Service Users and Carers, key external stakeholders including Care Coordinators
As Marketing Executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote our brands and our homes to prospective and current clients and team members.
As Marketing Executive you will support our Business Development function in ensuring our brand has maximum exposure and engagement through B2C and brand awareness across multi social media channels. As a new role to the group, providing support across 3 brands (Active Pathways, Evermore Care Homes and Burrowbeck Community Services), you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
The following is a summary of the key elements of the role which will form the central part of the Job Description however this may vary as the role develops.
Working with our Media Agency, Managing Director and Business Development Consultant your role will be varied that includes:
- Working across three care brands and multiple sites you will create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing. Build brand awareness to both the sector and the customers but also promoting our employer brand.
- Delivering, evaluating and reviewing marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO ensuring optimum exposure and effectiveness
- Working closely with the Business Development Consultant and external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures, social media, website and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Run social media channels (eg Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) to improve audience engagement, ensuring the Senior Leadership Team, Service Managers and our brand are visible and responsive.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Generate creative ideas for site / service based content and liaise with front line team, promoting and energising engagement with campaign initiatives
- Focus on internal and external campaigns
- Scheduling social plans across all services for final review and approval by BD/MD
- Social content from sites and day-to-day operations
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Case study information collection
- Print co-ordination of marketing collateral
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots line with our culture, values and brand guidelines
- Champion Brand Guidelines
- Generate graphical content and branded material as required
- Website administration and maintenance
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare monthly reports
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support
- Maintain and update our CRM databases
- Undertake ad hoc activity as required in accordance with service need
|Job Category||Central Support|