We are looking for a Support Worker who is passionate about making a genuine difference to the lives of people with complex mental health needs. Active Pathways provide a range of high quality mental health rehabilitation services for adults aged 18-65 at our two centres; The Hamptons and Brookhaven, both situated in the North West of England near Preston.
The Hamptons is a 14 bedded locked mental health rehabilitation Hospital for men who experience a complex range of mental illnesses. Brookhaven is a 23 bedded mixed gender open mental health rehabilitation service for individuals with enduring mental health needs.
- Job type: Full-time Rota ( Includes alternate weekend working)
- Salary: £17157.14 per annum
- 1 year
- (Consideration given to non-experienced)
- About our Benefits
- In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 28 days annual leave (inc of Bank Holidays)
- Market Leading salary
- Flexible working considered
- Continuous learning and development
- Free parking
- Free gym access
- Free meals
- We invest in your training
- Easy motorway access
- Investor in people Gold Award
- CQC rating Outstanding
- Work place pension
All new staff receive a thorough induction and we encourage your continued development with specialist training .
You will be encouraged to develop and further your career in Social Care with opportunities available to progress within our Company.
If you are hard-working, committed and genuinely care about the service you are providing then we want to hear from you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.57 /hour
|Job Category||Support Workers|