An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Mental Health Nurse to join our multidisciplinary team in Preston, providing high quality Recovery focussed support within our locked and open rehabilitation services.
Applicants will be passionate about mental health recovery, seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users, demonstrate good leadership behaviours, be innovative, creative and solution focussed and demonstrate a commitment to their own learning and development.
In return we offer market leading salary, a great team to work with, extensive training, continuing professional development, regular supervision, benefits package, sick leave policy
- Job type: Full-time or part-time
- Salary: £31,187.52 per annum
- Post: 1 year
- (Consideration given to newly qualified)
About our Benefits
- In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 33 days annual leave (inc of Bank Holidays)
- Market Leading salary & OT rate
- Flexible working
- Continuous learning and development
- Great promotion opportunities
- Free parking
- Free gym access
- Free meals
- Easy motorway access
- Investor in people Gold Award
- CQC rating Outstanding
- We are looking for passionate Mental Health Nurses for our Mental Health Recovery service.
This is what other people say about us:
Care Co-ordinator “John is progressing well since he started at Brookhaven, we’re seeing real improvements at home and he is enjoying his work in the environment”
Student nurse: “Team members could not have done more to make me feel like a valued part of the team”
Hannah Hardman, Blackpool CCG Care co-ordinator: “Thank you for all the service has done for KS”
Do you want to help us keep this momentum? We would be pleased to hear from you if you are able to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users, demonstrating good leadership behaviours, be innovative, creative and solution focussed. We are delivering an enhanced therapeutic model and you can work closely with our psychology and OT teams to really get involved in rehabilitation.
|Job Category||Staff Nurses|