Job Title: Recovery Mental Health Nurse Days
Salary: £15.01 per hour
Hours: 166 hours in 4 weeks (41.5 per week)
Week 1 Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday.
Week 2 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Location: Clayton Brook, Preston, PR5 6AQ
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery- focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
CQC RATING OUTSTANDING
INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· To support the Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, and the multidisciplinary team to deliver a high- quality person- centred recovery approach in line with Active Pathways service model.
· To work as part of the multidisciplinary team in a hospital setting, ensuring the delivery of holistic, recovery care to all Service User’s, through the supervision of staff at lower grades.
· To be responsible for the induction, mentorship, and continual training of staff and act as a role model at all times.
· To take responsibility for the unit environment, at times when more senior nursing practitioners are not present, and in doing so uphold and promote the agreed unit philosophy and values at all times.
· To be committed to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company.
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme.
· Free Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary.
· Refer a Friend scheme.
· DBS is free of charge.
· Free parking on site.
. Paid Breaks
QUALIFICATIONS (please list the applicable qualifications)
· Registered Mental Health Nurse – Valid NMC Pin.
· 1 years post qualification experience minimum
· Nursing Qualification
· NMC Registered
· Experience in a rehabilitation setting or similar environment with people with complex mental health needs.
· Good communication skills, with service users, visitors, and colleagues.
· To understand and have the ability to adhere to health and safety guidelines.
As a company, the health and safety of our staff is at the forefront of what we do, we therefore take extra precautionary measures in addition to Government and company guidance. All staff are required:
· To wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as face masks whilst at work,
· To have been fully immunised prior to commencing work.
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
If you believe you are right for the role, please APPLY now!
More information can be found on our website: http://www.active-pathways.com/join-the-team/