Active Pathways are currently recruiting for compassionate Support Worker to join The Hamptons and Brookhaven based in Bamber Bridge, Preston. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an integral part of the team ensuring the individuals we support can live as independently as possible. We can currently offer both full and part time hours with a marketing leading hourly rate of £10.90.
This is a an incredibly varied and rewarding role as you will be helping people in your local area to improve their quality of life, achieve their goals and make a positive difference. We are proud to be known for providing extraordinary support, and for celebrating the positivity, individuality, and ambition of each person.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 20 years as a Mental Health, Learning Disability and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments. We are here to make a difference, with a people first culture and a commitment to living our values every day.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
Our ideal Support Worker will:
· Knowledge and understanding of Mental Health diagnosis, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
· Understanding the importance of person-centered care and promoting independence
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to a high standard with strong interpersonal skills
· Engaging with individuals, assist with activities of daily living, social, recreational and occupational activities including supporting young people into the community
· Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
· Promote positive practice of Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Mental Capacity within the service
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people’s lives every day. We recognise their hard work and commitment by offering a competitive pay & benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles, which are full of variety and opportunity for career development. Our benefits include:
· Working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If this sounds like the rewarding role you’ve been looking for then APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.