Active Pathways are currently looking for a House Keeper / Cook to join a well-established and dedicated team within our Millcroft service. This is a part time opportunity offering a contract of 28.5 hours per week split over 3 days. The role is offering a market leading salary of £10.04 per hour.
You will be working within a modern and spacious environment split over two floors. The 10 bed service also has a large, enclosed garden. We are looking for a dedicated and focused House Keeper / Cook to ensure the high quality of cleanliness and food within the service. You will provide healthy and balanced meals to the residents within the service as well as the staff.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Knowledge and understanding of both cleaning and kitchen health and safety, equipment and COSHH
- Working within a similar environment
- Management of stock control for both the kitchen and the cleaning facilities
- Minimise food waste when preparing meals and use equipment correctly
- To complete audits for housekeeping and kitchen as required
- To consult with residents on a regular basis to ensure that their needs and choices are being met
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Housekeeper / Cook opportunity APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Job Category||Kitchen Staff|