Night Support Worker
Active Pathways are currently looking for a Support Worker to join our Preston Mental Health Recovery Hospital within Preston. You will be working within a CQC rated Outstanding service. This is a Nights only role offering a two week rolling rota and market leading salary of £10.90 per hour.
We are looking for support workers who have a passion for making a difference to peoples lives, you will be developing and sustaining trusting relations and offering guidance and support to the residents within your care. Within the role you will be working with the nurses in charge to help run a safe and supportive environment to clients within your care.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Our Preston service is CQC RATED OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Experience within a Mental Health or Rehabilitation setting
- Can build rapport with ease with not only the residents but the wider team
- Understanding the importance of offering person-centered quality care
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Supporting residents with activities
- Continually promoting independence
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Support Worker opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Job Category||Carers, Support Workers|