Night Support Worker
NEW Supported living Service
Full Time, Nights
£10.04 per hour
Active pathways are currently looking for compassionate Support Workers for our brand-new Supported Living Service within Chorley. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the service from its opening. We can offer night shifts working 42 hours per week with a market leading salary of £10.04 per hour.
Brook House has been specifically designed to enable adults who live with Mental Health conditions, learning disabilities and/or autism the opportunity to continue with developing their skills and knowledge. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside our sister sites, The Hampton and Brookhaven. We are looking for passionate Senior Support Workers who have experience working within a similar setting. You will support residents with cooking or baking, household tasks and meeting personal care needs, as well as meeting unique personal goals.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Knowledge and understanding of Mental Health diagnosis, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Understanding the importance of person-centered care and promoting independence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to a high standard with strong interpersonal skills
- Engaging with residents, assist with activities of daily living, social, recreational and occupational activities including supporting young people into the community
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Promote positive practice of Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Mental Capacity within the service
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Support Worker opportunity within a Brand-New Service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Job Category||Carers, Support Workers|