Salary: £9.30 per Hour
Location: Brookhaven, Preston, PR5 6AQ
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and the North West of England for over fifteen years as a Mental Health and Learning Disability provide. We are focused on delivering recovery-focused mental health services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
Recovery Support Worker Role
We are looking for a Support Worker who is passionate about making a genuine difference to the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
Recovery Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Promote Recovery through activities and rehabilitation
- Meet the needs of the service user
- Work as a team and support the nurse in charge
- Communicate as part of a team
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Act with honesty and integrity
Recover Support Worker Benefits:
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company.
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- DBS is free of charge.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Free Food
- Easy Motorway Access
- CQC Rating Outstanding
- Investor In People Gold Award
Recovery Support Worker Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 year post experience and NVQ in Health & Social Care needed
To ensure the safety of our staff, we provide PPE equipment such as face masks, visors, hand sanitisers, etc.
If you believe you are right for the Role, Please Click APPLY Now!
|Job Category||Support Workers|