Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and the North West of England for over fifteen years as a Mental Health and Learning Disability provide. We are focused on delivering recovery-focused mental health services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
Pay Rate: Up to £21,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be the first point of contact for all visitors to site, ensuring covid screenings are carried out and visitors are recorded correctly.
- Assist the clinical team with administrative duties, including the planning and minuting of clinical, audit and multi-agency meetings
- Minuting Meetings as per the Registered Managers request including but not limited to Governance Meetings, Health and Safety Meetings, Clinical Meetings
- To support the RM in managing the services Audit calendars and co-ordinating them accordingly – keeping audits and action plans up to date/ chasing those responsible for actions and ensuring compliance in line with contracts
- Support the HR function of the business when required
- Work closely with the other members of the administrative team in accordance with the needs of the business
- Maintain Complaints and Complements records
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the role, as required by the Registered Manage and Corporate Support Manager
· NVQ in Administration (or equivalent experience)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
· Experience of working in a clinical setting (desired but not essential)
What we Offer
- Free On-site Parking
- Free Meals
- Medical Insurance Cash Plan
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Workplace Pension
Active Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Job Category||Support Workers|