Supported Living Service
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Full Time, Days and Nights
£10.04 per hour
Active pathways are currently looking for compassionate Support Workers for our Supported Living Service within Halifax. We currently have both days and nights positions offering 2 week rolling rotas and a market leading salary of £10.04 per hour.
Heathy House is our new 10 bed rehabilitation service and provides a step down residential service for adults 18+. We are looking for passionate Support Workers who have experience working within a similar setting. You will support residents with cooking or baking, household tasks and meeting personal care needs, as well as meeting unique personal goals.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Knowledge and understanding of Mental Health diagnosis, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Understanding the importance of person-centered care and promoting independence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to a high standard with strong interpersonal skills
- Engaging with residents, assist with activities of daily living, social, recreational and occupational activities including supporting young people into the community
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Promote positive practice of Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Mental Capacity within the service
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Support Worker opportunity APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Job Category||Bank Support Workers, Carers, Support Workers|