14 BED, MALE, INPATIENT REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
The Hamptons is a purpose-built 14 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Preston, Lancashire. This first-class facility provides accommodation for men who experience a complex range of mental health issues and require long term support and treatment within a controlled environment.
- Men between the ages of 18 and 65
- Detained under the Mental Health Act
- With a primary diagnosis of mental illness or personality disorder
- May have a secondary diagnosis of substance misuse, acquired brain injury or Learning Disability
- May have a forensic history
Our mental health rehabilitation facility accepts detained service users, referred from medium secure, low secure and psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) services as well as those with forensic histories. The unit provides a step-down service for men who no longer require a secure or PICU environment and would benefit from a ‘Recovery Model’ approach.
Our service starts with a full risk assessment and is delivered by a highly-skilled multi-disciplinary team consisting of psychiatry, psychology, nursing, and occupational therapy.
Facilities available at The Hamptons include:
- 14 en-suite bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Courtyard and orchard with horticultural area
- Meeting rooms
- Quiet room and activity room
- ADL kitchen