14 BED, MALE, INPATIENT REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
The Hamptons is a purpose-built 14 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Preston, Lancashire. This first-class facility provides accommodation for men who experience a complex range of mental health issues and require long term support and treatment within a controlled environment.
- Men between the ages of 18 and 65
- Detained under the Mental Health Act
- With a primary diagnosis of mental illness or personality disorder
- May have a secondary diagnosis of substance misuse, acquired brain injury or Learning Disability
- May have a forensic history
Our mental health rehabilitation facility accepts detained service users, referred from medium secure, low secure and PICU services as
well as those with forensic histories. The unit provides a step down service for men who no longer require a secure or PiCU (psychiatric intensive care unit) environment and would benefit from a ‘Recovery Model’ approach.
Our service starts with a full risk assessment and is delivered by a highly-skilled multi-disciplinary team consisting of psychiatry, psychology, nursing, and occupational therapy.
Facilities available at The Hamptons include:
- 14 en-suite bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Courtyard and orchard with horticultural area
- Meeting rooms
- Quiet room and activity room
- ADL kitchen