Bamber Bridge, Preston
Full Time, Permanent Role
£10.50 per hour
Active Pathways are currently looking for a Cook to join our Rehabilitation Care Service in Bamber Bridge, Preston. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
Within this role you will provide high quality, nutritionally balanced meals in line with the Head Chef’s menus. You will ensure that a safe hygienic working environment is maintained. This is a great opportunity to prepare and cook food that is well presented for our service users and to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
CQC RATING OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Ability to cook exciting recipes
- Working within a fast paced, fresh food environment
- Exceptional communication skills to oversee the kitchen, suppliers, staff and residents
- To support the Head Chef in any development and improvement plans for the kitchen department to ensure we continue to meet outstanding standards we expect
- Understanding and completing regular audits within the kitchen
- To have active involvement in all meal preparation and kitchen activities
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a new Cook opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.