Active Pathways currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist (Band 6) to join our mental health rehabilitation service within Seacroft, Leeds. We are looking for a creative Occupational Therapist who has a passion for improving quality and care within Millcroft. This is a full time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum depending on your experience.
You will be working within a supportive and growing OT team who run on hope, optimism, team spirit, and above all inspiration. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who can really think outside the box, improving quality and recovery of meaningful activities for the residents within your care. You will be joining Active Pathways at a pinnacle time, having the opportunity to grow and develop growing services and OT team. We are specifically looking for an individual with passion, drive and commitment to provide quality outcomes.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of Active Pathways services are CQC RATED OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Experience of working within a mental health field
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible service
- Organised, effective and efficient
- Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy and registration on the HCPC
- Seek opportunities to deliver interventions in the most socially and culturally appropriate venues, in ordinary settings, to promote the person’s participation in everyday community activities, employment opportunities, and social and leisure activities
- Experience of working in collaboration with individuals and their circle of support to undertake evidence based assessment and treatment
- Develop shared team roles in responding to individuals’ ongoing and changing mental health needs continually evaluating and monitoring risk factors
- In collaboration with the service user, plan, implement and modify where necessary individual and/or group interventions to promote their occupational performance
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Continued CPD Training and Development
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a new Band 6, Occupational Therapist opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.