Active Pathways are currently recruiting for compassionate Night Nurse to join Brookhaven and The Hamptons in Bamber Bridge, close to Preston. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an integral part of the team ensuring the individuals we support can live as independently as possible. We can offer both full and part time hours on a permanent basis and an hourly rate of £18.84, with paid breaks and handovers.
This is a an incredibly varied and rewarding role as you will be helping people in your local area to improve their quality of life, achieve their goals and make a positive difference. We are proud to be known for providing extraordinary support, and for celebrating the positivity, individuality, and ambition of each person.
As a Nurse, RMN, RGN or RNLD you will be working within a 23 bedded open-rehabilitation service for adults with enduring mental health needs and a 14 bedded Locked Rehabilitation Service. The emphasis of the care at Brookhaven is on inclusion, skills development and consolidation, risk reduction, and relapse prevention. Brookhaven has an effective ‘Recovery and Social Inclusion Programme’ that enables service users to access both community and unit-based leisure activities, adult educational opportunities and vocational/work schemes. The Hamptons provides a step down service for men who no longer require a secure or PICU environment and would benefit from a ‘Recovery Model’ approach.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 20 years as a Mental Health, Learning Disability and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments. We are here to make a difference, with a people first culture and a commitment to living our values every day.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
Our ideal Night Nurse will:
· Experience within a Mental Health or Rehabilitation setting
· Knowledge on current legislations
· Active PIN and Nursing qualification
· Understanding the importance of delivering a holistic approach to promoting recovery and independence
· Confidently be able to write care plans and complete risk assessments as well as having a good understanding and ability to adhere to health and safety guidelines
· Experience and knowledge of working within Mental Health and Rehabilitation
· Medication trained
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people’s lives every day. We recognise their hard work and commitment by offering a competitive pay & benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles, which are full of variety and opportunity for career development. Our benefits include:
· Working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If this sounds like the rewarding role you’ve been looking for then APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.