Bamber Bridge, Preston
Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
Full Time, Days OR Nights
Up to £39,180 per annum plus paid handovers
Active Pathways are currently looking for a Registered Nurse, to join a CQC rated Outstanding rehabilitation service within Bamber Bridge, Preston. This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to really make a difference to the residents within your care.
As a Nurse, RMN, RGN or RNLD you will be working within a 23 bedded open-rehabilitation service for adults with enduring mental health needs and a 14 bedded Locked Rehabilitation Service. The emphasis of the care at Brookhaven is on inclusion, skills development and consolidation, risk reduction, and relapse prevention. Brookhaven has an effective ‘Recovery and Social Inclusion Programme’ that enables service users to access both community and unit-based leisure activities, adult educational opportunities and vocational/work schemes. The Hamptons provides a step down service for men who no longer require a secure or PICU environment and would benefit from a ‘Recovery Model’ approach. These are sister services and we are looking for a Nurses to work across both sites and we have both Days and Night shifts available.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Our Preston service is CQC RATED OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Experience within a Mental Health or Rehabilitation setting
- Knowledge on current legislations
- Active PIN and Nursing qualification
- Understanding the importance of delivering a holistic approach to promoting recovery and independence
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Providing support to the residents with their daily living following support and care plans within the recovery model
- Supporting the Registered Manager to ensure the safe daily running of the service
- Be a confident role model to the dedicated care team
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Paid handover
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a RMN, RGN or RNLD opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.