Active Pathways are currently looking for Support Workers to join Millcroft House, our Mental Health Rehabilitation Service in Seacroft, Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker who really wants to make a difference to the clients within their care.
We are looking for Support Workers who have a passion for making a difference to peoples lives, you will be developing and sustaining trusting relations and offering guidance and support to the residents within your care. You will be instrumental in helping service users to live full, happy and healthy lives, developing independent living skills and supporting people in achieving their own life goals.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
CQC RATED OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Experience within a Mental Health or Rehabilitation setting
- Can build rapport with ease with not only the residents but the wider team
- Understanding the importance of offering person-centered quality care
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Supporting residents with activities
- Continually promoting independence
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Support Worker opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.