Active Pathways are currently looking for an Administrator to join our central team based in Chorley, Lancashire. This is a full-time permanent role offering a salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience.
You will be providing a range of administrative, financial and HR support to numerous Active Pathways services. You will be working within a fast-paced environment, and we are looking for someone who can bring a diverse range of administrative skills with a strong eye for detail.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for 20 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
Some of our services have a CQC RATING OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
· Experience working within a busy office environment
· Advanced Excel knowledge
· Have the proven ability to organise, priorities and plan your work
· Provide general administrative and finance support
· Analysis of budget variants, invoice management, petty cash monitoring
· Payroll and Rota management
· Purchase invoice processing
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a new Administration opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce