Senior Support Worker
NEW Supported living Service
38.5hrs plus Sleep In
£11.12 per hour & £50 per sleep
Active pathways are currently looking for compassionate Senior Support Workers for our brand-new Supported Living Service within Chorley. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the service from it’s opening and work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the safe opening of the service. This is a full-time opportunity offering 38.5 hours per week paying a market leading salary of £11.12 per hour and £50 for sleep ins.
Brook House has been specifically designed to enable adults who live with Mental Health conditions, learning disabilities and/or autism the opportunity to continue with developing their skills and knowledge. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside our sister sites, The Hampton and Brookhaven. We are looking for passionate Senior Support Workers who have experience working within a similar setting. You will support residents with cooking or baking, household tasks and meeting personal care needs, as well as meeting unique personal goals.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged over 18. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, person-centred support with the aim being independent living, however that looks for them, in their own homes.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
- Knowledge and understanding of Mental Health diagnosis, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Supervisory and management experience
- Great team player who can flexibly respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Take responsibility for the effective and efficient running of shifts including the planning and facilitation of activities
- To organise and co-ordinate the risk assessment and support plans for new residents
- To support the management team in maintaining a high standard of support as well as regulatory and quality compliance
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker opportunity within a Brand-New Service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.