Active Pathways are currently looking for a passionate Senior Support Worker to join our new service within Halifax. This is a full time permanent, Nights only position offering a market leading salary of £13.10 per hour.
We are looking for an amazing Senior Support Worker to work with and exceptional service users. You will be someone who gets job satisfaction from promoting independence and seeing a continued growth and confidence within your service users and staff. We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator and can liaise with staff, service user, senior management, families and other healthcare professionals with ease. You will need to be a confident leader who is a flexible and adaptable with positive “Can Do” attitude. If you have experience within Mental Health or Learning Disabilities with senior qualities we want to hear from YOU!
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 15 years as a Mental Health and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
ACTIVE PATHWAYS’ VISION:
Each service user and member of staff is entitled to, and will have, their own individual and unique pathway designed by them with the support of the organisation to get from their current situation to their desired situation. Each service user is supported to be an expert in their own mental health and each member of staff is supported to be an expert in their own development, with everyone’s voice heard, respected and acted upon.
Some of our services are CQC RATED OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
· Confidently be able to write care plans and complete risk assessments as well as having a good understanding and ability to adhere to health and safety guidelines
· Experience and knowledge of working within Mental Health and Rehabilitation
· Medication trained
· Supervising, managing and monitoring the Support Workers, working as a role model and setting the guidance of care to the team
· To provide support Service User’s to gain independence, confidence, and competence in areas such as: social skills/ relationships, personal care and hygiene, daily living including their physical wellbeing
· To be committed to achieve high standards of safeguarding whilst developing and sustain warm and trusting relationships with residents, their family, support network and involved professionals
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.