Active Pathways are currently recruiting for compassionate Bank Housekeeper to join The Hamptons and Brookhaven in Bamber Bridge, close to Preston. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an integral part of the team ensuring the individuals we support can live as independently as possible. This is a ADHOC role paying £10.90 per hour.
We are looking for a dedicated housekeeper who wants to ensure that the health and safety of the staff and individuals we support are at the forefront of every decision made. We are looking for someone who has an exceptional eye for detail and a high standard when it comes to keeping the service clean as well as keeping to and adhering to guidelines and schedules.
Active Pathways Ltd has been operating in Lancashire and Yorkshire, for over 20 years as a Mental Health, Learning Disability and Rehabilitation provider, offering support to adults aged 18-65. We are dedicated to delivering recovery-focused Mental Health Services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments. We are here to make a difference, with a people first culture and a commitment to living our values every day.
Some of our services have achieved a CQC RATING of OUTSTANDING as well as being INVESTORS IN PEOPLE GOLD
Our ideal Bank Housekeeper will:
· To check all areas of the service are supplied with adequate housekeeping items and inform the Head Housekeeper of any shortages
· To ensure that all areas are cleaned to a high standard in compliance with specific cleaning guidelines and schedules and that they effectively meet the service needs
· To identity and report damages, faults, and other related issues to the Head Housekeeper and maintenance departments
· Experience working within a similar environment
· Can build rapport with ease not only with the individuals but the wider team
· To have a clear understanding of Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH and Infection Control
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people’s lives every day. We recognise their hard work and commitment by offering a competitive pay & benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles, which are full of variety and opportunity for career development. Our benefits include:
· Working for a supportive and friendly company
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If this sounds like the rewarding role you’ve been looking for then APPLY TODAY!
Active Pathways Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.